Ever + Ever Jewelry

handmade with love in the usa


Frequently Asked Questions


what is sterling silver?

Sterling silver is an alloy that is almost fully pure silver. The silver content is 92.5%. The remaining 7.5% is almost always copper. Sterling silver contains no nickel and is hypoallergenic. Sterling silver can tarnish over time due to the copper present in the alloy. We recommend storing your sterling silver jewelry in an airtight plastic bag to prevent tarnishing.

 

what is 14 karat gold-fill?

14k gold-fill is a product that contains 1/20 (5%) real, solid 14 karat gold gold. The manufacture of gold-fill involves using pressure to bond multiple layers of solid 14k gold with high heat to a core of high quality jeweler’s brass. This results in a durable, real gold product that will last for years . 14 karat rose gold-fill is made by the same process using rose gold instead of yellow gold.

 

what is gold vermeil?

Most Ever + Ever jewelry is made from 14k gold-fill for a gold finish; however, some components can only be made in gold vermeil. Vermeil is sterling silver plated with 14 karat gold. The layer of gold is thinner than in gold fill, so we recommend taking care with your vermeil jewelry. Do not wear it in the shower or when swimming to maintain the finish.

 

how do i care for my jewelry?

We recommend storing your sterling silver jewelry in an airtight plastic bag to prevent tarnishing. Gold-filled jewelry will not tarnish, but we recommend storing your necklaces and bracelets in a plastic bag with the clasp sticking out, or hanging, to prevent tangling. You can polish your jewelry with a soft cloth to maintain maximum shine.

 

where do you make your jewelry?

All Ever + Ever jewelry is made by Rebecca Borah in her Springfield, New Jersey, USA studio.

 

when will my order arrive?

All Ever + Ever jewelry is made to order. Please allow 1-2 weeks for your jewelry to be made and shipped. Domestic orders with standard shipping will arrive approximately 3-5 business after shipping via USPS. Upgraded shipping times will depend on the method chosen.

International orders with standard shipping will generally arrive 6-10 business days after shipping via your local postal service in partnership with USPS; however, shipping times can vary and orders can be subject to customs duty. We are not responsible for any applicable duty/VAT. Please note that duty/VAT due can delay delivery times.